Set of two Medium Pads + SURE FOOT® Program Instructional DVD (if requested).
MEDIUM – Springy
Genuine SURE FOOT Equine MEDIUM Pads are color-coded with a darker purple DuraFlex top stamped with the official SURE FOOT logo and are brighter violet colored foam on the other side. They are packaged in pairs along with a Warranty Registration form and QR code for immediate access to the SURE FOOT Equine website for on-line product registration and education.
This MEDIUM Pad is very springy and is preferred by most people when they stand on SURE FOOT Equine pads. The spring is great for horses that tend to be a bit flat in their movement or are ready for a more challenging experience.
Generally, the MEDIUM Pads would be introduced after the horse has been on HARD or FIRM Pads. The spring can be somewhat off-putting for horses that have not been on SURE FOOT pads previously. However, once the horse has been on a more stable pad this is a great choice to challenge your horse’s balance a bit more. Mix the MEDIUM Pad in with other SURE FOOT Equine pads to offer a wide variety of experiences for your horse.
Pads are suitable for use on any surface with horses that are shod, barefoot, and/or wearing boots. Pads will show wear over time. Nicks, tears, and cuts are considered normal wear and tear and do not limit the effects of the pads in any way.
- Pads are suitable for use on any surface with horses that are shod, bare foot and/or wearing boots.
- Pads will show wear over time. Nicks, tears and cuts are considered normal wear and tear and do not limit the effects of the pads in any way.
Warning: Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the SURE FOOT® Equine Stability Program before using SURE FOOT pads with your horse. Failure to follow instructions could result in death or serious injury. Check with your veterinarian before using SURE FOOT for any health-related conditions. Keep your hands away from the horse’s hoof. Use your foot to position the pads. See instructions for use on the SURE FOOT DVD, SURE FOOT Equine website surefootequine.com and Sure Foot Equine YouTube Channel.
- Benefit: Long-term use to aid in improvement of overall horse health and well-being.
- Color Coded: Coated with Purple DuraFlex, a highly durable, anti-microbial coating.
- Shape: Rectangular shape allows the different density pads to be paired or stacked for ease of use.
- Size: 10”x12”x2” (25cmx30cmx5cm) so that there is sufficient area for the horse’s hoof.
- Weight: Each pad weighs 1lb. 4 oz. (567 grams).
- Weight load limit: Can be used with horses of any size, weight or breed.