Set of two Hard Slants + SURE FOOT Program Instructional DVD (if requested).
HARD SLANT PADS – Holds the Angle
Genuine SURE FOOT Equine HARD SLANT Pads are color-coded with Pink DuraFlex and stamped with the official SURE FOOT logo on one side, and ivory on the other side. They are packaged in pairs along with a Warranty Card registration form and QR code for immediate access to the SURE FOOT Equine website – for on-line product registration and education.
HARD SLANTS are made of the same material as the SURE FOOT HARD Pads, but cut on an angle. The HARD SLANTS may be used on either side; however, the pad is more stable used colored side up due to the angle it produces in relation to the ground. HARD SLANTS will give to heat and pressure but have no lateral give. Therefore they will, for the most part, maintain the angle under the weight of the horse. They can be used in any direction: heel-high, heel-low, or laterally (supination or pronation).
Horses can stand anywhere along the angle of the HARD SLANT Pads, from the thin leading edge to the full height (up to 3”) at the back. Horses that are particularly unsure or nervous benefit from using them this way as the horse can stand on the leading edge, which is very thin. This allows the horse an opportunity to experience the feeling without the full height of the SLANT Pads or the added height of the rectangular HARD pads.
Pads are suitable for use on any surface with horses that are shod, barefoot and/or wearing boots. Pads will show wear over time. Nicks, tears and cuts are considered normal wear and tear and do not limit the effects of the pads in any way.
- Pads are suitable for use on any surface with horses that are shod, barefoot, and/or wearing boots.
- Pads will show wear over time. Nicks, tears, and cuts are considered normal wear and tear and do not limit the effects of the pads in any way.
Warning: Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the SURE FOOT Equine Stability Program before using SURE FOOT pads with your horse. Failure to follow instructions could result in death or serious injury. Check with your veterinarian before using SURE FOOT for any health-related conditions. Keep your hands away from the horse’s hoof. Use your foot to position the pads. See instructions for use on the SURE FOOT DVD, SURE FOOT Equine website surefootequine.com and Sure Foot Equine YouTube Channel.
- Benefit: Long-term use to aid in improvement of overall horse health and well-being.
- Color Coded: Coated with Pink DuraFlex, a highly durable, anti-microbial coating.
- Shape: Rectangular shape cut on an angle along the length.
- Size: 10”x12”x3” (25cmx30cmx7.6cm) so that there is sufficient area for the horse’s hoof divided into two angled pads.
- Pad Weight: Each pad weight 11.4 oz (326 grams).
- Weight load limit: Can be used with horses of any size, weight or breed.
View the quick guide to Sure Foot pads:Please watch the Quick Start Guide to get started!